We’re AMPLIFYing REACH
The entire 2020-2021 series will be available online. Watch the livestream or catch the archived video at your convenience later.
We’re AMPLIFYing OPTIONS
We will let you know the moment we can start performing for live audiences again. When that happens, donors and subscribers will be able to choose to attend in person or online.
We’re AMPLIFYing VOICES
As part of a new commitment to actively diversify our programming, we’re featuring works by Black composers all season.
We’re AMPLIFYing VALUE
New perks for subscribers and donors! Take a look at the exciting season we’ve got planned for you!
Mason: In Memory
Schoenfield: Café Music
Schumann: Piano Quartet in E-flat Major, Op. 47
May 23 (3:00pm)
Dvorak: Piano Quintet in A Major, Op. 81a
Salon Buenos Aires:
Music of Miguel del Aguila
Camerata San Antonio
- Charango Capriccioso for string quartet, cello II and piano, four-hands
- Presto II for string quartet
- Salon Buenos Aires for flute, clarinet, violin, viola, cello and piano
- Life is a Dream for string quartet
- Clocks for piano and string quartet
Nominated for TWO Latin Grammys
Best Classical Album
Best Classical Contemporary Composition (Clocks)